If you are dropping off your child at the start of the school day, please use the rear parking lot and follow the below guidelines:
- Please use the rear parking lot (by the playground) and follow the numbered drop off lane closest to the building. Please pull up to the farthest open spot. A staff member will be at the Drop Off door for your student to enter. Please be alert to all signage and traffic guides.
- Please use the rear parking lot (by the playground) and follow the numbered drop off lane closest to the building. Please pull up to the farthest open spot. You must use the East drive entrance from Old Route 66 to access Parent Pick-up. Please be alert to all signage and traffic guides. For the safety and security of our building, we encourage all parents/guardians to use the above guidelines when dropping off and picking up their child/children. Parking will not be allowed in the rear parking lot.If you want to enter the building, please park in the main (West) lot and sign in at the office. Parents/guardians will not be allowed to walk their child/children to their classrooms.
As one of their major fundraisers of the year, the BCGPTO offers Glenwood spirit wear in different designs and colors. Monies raised support our schools in many ways that benefit our students. All orders are due no later than September 3. Checks made payable to BCGPTO. For questions or more information, contact Cheryl Dulceak at 217-546-6204. Thank you for your support! Click here for order form!
Illinois law states: When approaching a marked school zone on days when school is in operation and children are present, a driver must discontinue wireless/cell-phone use, reduce speed to 20 mph, and stop and yield the right-of-way to any children or adults in the crosswalk area. In addition, drivers are reminded to obey the regulatory or guide signs in our parking lots, as marked. This is especially important for the safety of our children as they are being dropped off before school, or picked up after. Finally, please remember that all traffic must stop while school bus “stop” arms are out and buses are loading and unloading students – including all school facilities, roads, drives, parking lots, etc. By law, drivers are not allowed to pass a stopped school bus when the stop arm is displayed. Thank you!
Download the Ball-Chatham App Today!
Download the free Ball-Chatham app to instantly access school and district information, including the district calendar, K-8 lunch menus, high school athletics, push notifications, social media, Skyward, and more! Search for our app by name: Ball Chatham (no hyphen) – in the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android. In addition to the app, there are many ways to receive current information from our District and schools. These include:
- Websites (District/School/Classroom)
- Skyward Family Access
- Email blasts
- Phone calls/texts
- Push notifications
- Social Media - Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest
- District/School eBulletin
- Classroom Newsletters
- Local media partners
Help empower 4th and 5th grade boys with the skills needed to face challenges, while developing leadership skills that emphasize respect, self-discipline, positive attitude, and sportsmanship. Click here for details!